How does dental bonding work?
Bonding is a composite resin filling placed on your teeth. Composites are the materials used for restoring decayed teeth, making cosmetic improvements and even changing the color and reshaping of teeth. Bonding is a versatile treatment and can be used to:
- Repair decayed teeth
- Fix cracked or chipped teeth
- Close gaps between your teeth
- Change the shape of your teeth
- Improve the look of discolored teeth
- Bonding has become a common procedure and can usually be completed in one short visit!
Bonding will cover any natural flaws by first applying a thin coating on the front surface of your teeth to which the bonding material is applied. Bonding can be sculpted, colored and shaped to provide the look and feel that you desire.
Next time you’re in the office, ask Dr. Bulger or a member of the Museum Dental team if bonding can improve your smile. Contact us today to learn more.